Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I have been....

BUSY!!!!

Crap, I've been so busy for basically the past month.  I finally have a moment to breathe, and I'm so excited about it.  This moment isn't going to last very long because I'm currently cutting 3 thesis projects, and in a week and half I go back to work. Crap. Back to 30 hours a week, and 2 classes, and a ton of homework for 1 of the classes, while the other one is working on promoting myself, running my beachbody business, keeping up with my challengers (they're so wonderful), keeping up with eating clean, keeping up with my current challenge as well, and getting everything done this quarter!


What a WHIRLWIND!

Which reminds me....

I changed workout programs.  I know, I know, I'm a big changer.  I just get a little tired of the same thing over and over.  This time, I think I've found the key.  On Monday, April 15, I began the Turbofire/P90x Hybrid! AH! Here's a little sample of what Weeks 1 - 4 will look like for me. 

Not bad, huh? A nice mix of the two so that I don't get tired of one of the coaches and quit pressing play.  Not this time, baby. I'm keeping with this one b/c I want that free t-shirt! lol.

I'm now on day 3,  and since today's REST DAY, I decided to do Fire 30 again, along with Stretch 10.  Adam and I will go to the gym later today and probably get on that dang elliptical machine and glide our hearts out for about 40 minutes.  We've been doing that pretty much on a daily basis now.  I'm so proud of myself, because not only did I do my program on MOnday and Tuesday, I also did extra stuff:  Monday 40 mins of elliptical, Tuesday a nice JOG around the park with my girl Emily.  It's so nice outside these days. I LOVE IT!

And about that CLEAN EATING!

First week of May, I'm starting a CLEAN EATING group for anyone who wants my coaching.  In this group we will log our meals on My Fitness Pal, check in on our facebook group daily with at least 1 picture of a meal for accountability, and on Sundays we'll post a pic of our meal plan for the week.  How do you keep up with eating clean? PLANNING!

Requirement: You must be my customer on teambeachbody.com.  The website is free to use and has all kinds of great tools for keeping up with your progress, as well as YUMMY recipes, and you can win CASH PRIZES when finishing your challenges. CASH MONEY?!   Seriously, why wouldn't you log your workouts with this opportunity?

I am so stoked about my upcoming Clean Eating Challenge group.  I've been reading a TON about eating clean, and learning about all the yucky things they put in processed foods and stuff.  I'll be posting DAILY in my group to help my challengers out.  STOKED!  Even though I seem to know a lot about eating clean doesn't mean I always do it. lol. Not anymore.  70% of progress comes from Nutrition. SEVENTY PERCENT?! That's so right. 

You can't Out-Exercise a Bad Diet! 

JOIN ME?!  sbw05001@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment