Sunday, January 19, 2014

SUNDAY FUNDAY SHAKEO!

This morning I was thinking… I REALLY would Like a Frappuccino. Like seriously.  What I wouldn't give for a magical Cafe-Vanilla Frappuccino right about now.  So I looked up the nutrition facts just to make sure that that's exactly what I want.
Umm… 65 grams of Sugar?  This time I decided to pass.  Is that really what I want my CHEAT MEAL to be? No thanks.

BUT

I remembered that I have a bag of Vanilla Shakeology in the cabinet, and I have starbucks espresso pods, AND ALMOND MILK….. I decided to come up with a little concoction of my own.  I give you….

I did it and it was so delicious!

Here's the recipe for yourselves.


I am a genius.  I guess my little inner barista was just dying to get out!

Stay tuned for more creative concoctions!

XOXO,
Sara
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment