Monday, November 18, 2013

SHAKEO NEWS!!!

Many Many people approach me about Shakeology.  I tell them all about this amazing product, the nutrients galore, and so much, and they get so excited, but when I get to the part about the amount of servings sold at one time, it seems to be a bigger commitment than they're ready to make at that time. Even with the Bottom of the Bag guarantee (scroll to the bottom), it's still not what they want to dip into.

I get it. I was there once too. 
What if I don't like it?  

I have to go through all the trouble of getting someone on the phone and sending it back to them and all that to get my money back?  

I'd rather just not.

I'm so excited to announce that this will never be an issue again!!  

Introducing.... THE SHAKEOLOGY TASTE SAMPLER!!!




That's right folks!  Now it is possible to order only 4 servings of this delicious product at one time to ease the decision making process!! It's so incredible, I wish this had been an option when I was making my decision.  It definitely wouldn't have taken me so long to finally order!

To read more about Shakeology visit my page here.


Don't forget to let me know you're trying it out! I can't wait to hear what you think!



Bottom of the Bag Guarantee:  If you don't start to see and feel the benefits of Shakeology within the first month of using it, or if you're not 100% satisfied for any reason, just return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—guaranteed. That's our promise to you.


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment