Friday, January 10, 2014

GET ORGANIZED

This 2014, I'm getting organized!  One step at a time, right?

I always forget to write down what I need from the grocery store.  I end up standing in the middle of the store thinking "what do I need??"  and it almost ALWAYS takes me longer than it should to grocery shop.  What's worse is I find myself browsing the aisles, and I always make one or two impulse buys, just to get home and think "Why did I buy that?"  AND, I end up heading to the grocery store later in the week because I forgot One or TWO items. 

Sounds like a lot of wasted time, right?

This all ends TODAY!   

I just spent a little bit of time creating this handy-dandy Grocery Check List to fill out before I head the grocery store. YES!

And, as soon as I figure out how to make it downloadable, I'll link it under GROCERY LIST in my tabs for anyone to use.

Here's a screen shot for now. :)

ENJOY!

XOXO,
Sara 
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment