Friday, February 7, 2014

Just a thought...



If you know me, you know I am down for a good deal. Those watches I posted yesterday? I probably wouldn't be buying one, but THEY'RE ON SALE!





Here they are again, if you've forgotten them. HA!  I STILL NEED INPUT!


This girl LOVES finding a bargain, but some things I just won't compromise. Quality and integrity outweigh the lower cost of a similar product.

1. Ketchup - I don't care what they say. The off brand doesn't taste the same, and without salt is just crazy. I want Heinz, or nothing at all.

2. Apple every single thing - I am willing to pay for reliability, and I can not afford viruses. (or the headache of overpaying Geek Squad for not really fixing anything.)

3. Toothpaste - Nothing does it for me like Aquafresh Extreme Whitening. I get TONS of compliments on my teeth, and I will defend Aquafresh until the day I die!

4. Beachbody - I may be slightly biased here but after a year as BOTH a customer and coach I don’t have one negative thing to say! I could go on and on, but you guys don't really care so I’ll just say that it is what keeps me the upbeat person you all love!

If you're depressed, you need serotonin. This is your SOLUTION.

I buy Publix generic, because they rock my world! I LOVE TJ Maxx and Marshall’s. I save where I can so I can splurge on the necessities, ESPECIALLY when it comes to my health!!

I'm thrilled to tell you that I SPLURGED on the 21 DAY FIX. And, for right now, if you purchase Shakeology, you get the 21 DAY FIX for $10!

What is your SPLURGE??

Not sure what the 21 day fix is?  NO PROBLEM!  CLICK HERE!



I love hearing from you guys! Please comment below or message me!

XOXO,
Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment