Friday, January 17, 2014

February Challenges, Get Ready!


February is coming fast, and I've got some things in store for the upcoming month. :)

I'm starting some new challenge groups on February 3rd, and February 10th. Why am I not doing them all on the same day, you'll find out.  And since my challenge groups usually fill up QUICK, be sure to contact me to reserve your space.  There will be FOUR groups to choose from!

*Group 1 will be a 21 day challenge that begins on FEBRUARY 3rd and will have clean eating recipes that you can use, great tips and advice on how to conquer body image, why you shouldn't pay too much attention to the scale, form friendships, get healthy meal ideas and so much more.  
                I participated in a coaching challenge during December for the first time, and WOAH did it change my life.  We take personal photos for our OWN benefit each week, so you can SEE that you ARE changing, even if it's small, it's something!
                     Required: Any Beachbody program, if  you have one FANTASTIC, there shouldn't be a reason not to join!! If not you can purchase one here >>>>>Beachbody or message me and we can find the perfect program for your needs.

*Group 2 will be a 60 day challenge  that begins on FEBRUARY 10th and will follow the same format as the above group, BUT there will be a little more work on your part, this will definitely make you step out of your comfort zone for guaranteed results! THIS is the reason why not all my challenges will start on the same day.  I will be finishing up T25 the first week of February, so on the 10th, I can hit the ground running with this group!
                    Required: Any Beachbody Challenge pack, if you already have a Beachbody program then all you need is Shakeology, which will be a requirement as well (Challenge packs come with Shakeology).

*Group 3 will be a 5 day Shakeology Challenge that can start on FEBRUARY 3rd OR FEBRUARY 10th, you help me choose, and basically this group is to introduce anyone who wants to try Shakeology, but doesn't want to purchase a whole supply until you know a little more about it.  With this group we can talk about your WHY, find out exactly WHAT Shakeology is, and what types elements it can help with (like digestion, mood, sleep, sugar cravings) and HOW and WHY it helps. Also we'll focus on starting a healthier lifestyle (no exercise is required, but of course recommended)
                    Required: A 5 day supply of Shakeology.  You can buy the supply on my blog.


*Group 4 will be a 30 day Challenge that will start on FEBRUARY 3rd, and this fun group will come together to do a 30 day fitness challenge that focuses on ABs, Squats, Planks, Burpees, you name it. In this group we will hold each other accountable as we add this focus for 30 days to whatever workout routines we do on our own time. We share recipes, motivational stories, aches and pains, the whole shebang.
                    Required: A good attitude.




So there you have it!!  Pick a group that's right for you and let's ROCK n ROLL in February!!!  Find me on my Sara Bennett Facebook page or email me for your spot.  I can help you pick the right group, and product for your group.



Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment