Thursday, January 16, 2014

FROZEN MOCHA SHAKEOLOGY

If you're like me, you probably rely on the coffee to give you an extra boost in the mornings.  Every morning I feel like I'm carrying around way too many tumblers with me on my way out the door.  I've got my coffee tumbler, my water tumbler, my shakeology tumbler, not to mention my lunch box, my purse, and my backpack.  WAY TOO MANY ITEMS!


Today, I eliminated one of those tumblers! 

BOOM! 

Delicious, fabulous:  coffee and shakeology UNITE!

TRY IT! And let me know if you enjoy it.  

Also, it doesn't have to be espresso.  It can be a cup of chilled coffee of your choice, but the espresso has a slight higher caffeine content, and it's designed to blend well with any flavor of your choice.

If you'd like to use a lower caffeine content, I would recommend Starbucks' Pike Place Roast.  This coffee was also designed to not only be enjoyed as a black coffee, but also to compliment any flavor.

A Dark Roast I would recommend: Starbucks' Cafe VERONA.  This full-bodied coffee is not only my favorite coffee on this planet, but also is well-balanced and rich with a dark cocoa texture.  It's design compliments the dark chocolate flavor of Chocolate Shakeology, as well as brownies, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake, chocolate bars, you name it.  


AND, a short video about the HEALTH BENEFITS of Shakeology. If you have 6 minutes, I highly suggest watching this video.


Don't have shakeology at home? No problem! You can order it here.

Please email me with any questions, or post below! 






Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment