Monday, January 27, 2014

So, what do I eat?

I get a lot of questions about what I buy every single time I go to the grocery store.  What are my HANDS DOWN go to items that I KNOW I can make clean meals out of all week long.


SO, as a favor to everyone, I put together a short list of TWELVE ITEMS that will get us by.

Drum Roll Please...


Without a doubt, these items will get you by.  Sweet tooth? I've got you covered. Natural Peanut Butter. BOOM!

Breakfast? Start it off strong with oatmeal and berries, or a nice Veggie Omelet!

Lunch? Mix up a salad! Keep it interesting while always rotating veggies.  Rule of thumb: Spinach and 3 veggies of your choosing.  Throw in lentils or quinoa for protein!

Dinner?  NO PROBLEM!  Tilapia is what's always in my kitchen.  Oh, you're a chicken lover?  I've got you covered.  Get some boneless chicken and cook that stuff up! You've got fresh veggies in your kitchen, right? 

Mid day snack?  BOILED EGGS! I've always got a couple of boiled eggs in my lunch box in case hunger strikes.

Seriously guys. I can't tell you how many delicious clean meals can be made out of these 12 items. You're welcome! ;)

Did you like this post?  Please let me know!

XOXO,
Sara 

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment