Monday, February 3, 2014

Say Yes IF....


Do you always immediately say YES to anything someone asks you to do? I have fallen victim to this TIME AND TIME AGAIN, and my stuff (My goals, My Priorities, My Thesis) have fallen behind because I'm too busy running around doing all these extra things I don't HAVE to do.

Learn to say Let me Check and I’ll get back to you.
This little sentence gives you enough time to process the task.
Is it in line with your priorities with your goals?
Why do you want to help?
Is it because it feels good?
Is it because it’s the right thing to do?

OR is it because simply you’re afraid to let another person down, and you want their approval?

That’s absolutely the WRONG REASON to help someone out. Do NOT help someone because you want something back. Do NOT do things for others because you’re EXPECTING something in return.

Only do something for other people if it feels GOOD, you have the TIME, and it doesn’t compromise YOUR PRIORITIES.

Chalene Johnson is such a smart woman. I’m doing her 30 day Challenge to master organization this month, and I’m glad I’m doing it. 2014 is the year for organization, so I can achieve the things I want to in my life and things won’t pile up on me. LESS STRESS!

Too Blessed To Be Stressed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment